Monday 7 November 2016

Everyones Beautiful !!

So recently Buzzfeed have created a video about over sized women recreating high end fashion photography advertisements which has inspired me massively and I hope it has the same affect on you. After watching this 7 minute video I think over sized women should be advertising products and clothing as their sizes are realistic.

Fashion and the media create this unrealistic image we drive ourselves crazy about and expect ourselves to look like that but in reality none of these models look like these especially on an everyday basis.

I think everyone should feel beautiful in their own skin with out feeling down graded by others, but deep down I feel that everyone change so they feel excepted and blend in so they don't stand out from the crowd which sometimes means changing their appearance to suit coming and recent trends which can be small alters like makeup routine to drastic changes like lip fillers or taking weight loss tablets.

I love how buzzfeed have made a statement where they have jumped in the deep end of iconic fashion imagery for advertisement and done the complete opposite but also the one thing they don't do is target for all criteria's such as the plus size generation which also is a big society of people throughout the world who are feeling segregated or more or less ' monster ' like which I think is disgusting.


I'm amazed with all these images, How I would either way be attracted to both sides of the images, even though the first images are the originals and people would say they are more 'professional' as in the physic of the models but I feel the second images show very beautiful plus size women feeling comfortable with their bodies but also feeling 'sexy' which I feel that that should be every women's mind set to have; Iconic women we should be looking up too.

 No matter what you wear or look like you are your own unique, people don't always see what you see and that is always beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment