Sunday 27 November 2016

What A 'Liberty'

So me and a friend from university decided to go on a last minute trip to London for a wonder around the shops but also to have a little girly catchup, felt like forever since I last saw her; realistically it was only a few days, but there's nothing wrong with over exaggerate. We took the scenic root from South Bank, managed to watch the sunset set over london's skylines which was beautiful.

I have probably been In Liberties maybe once, but didn't realise there was about 4 floors in the store. Obviously the first floor by the main front entrance is stationary; which isn't something I'm 'really' interested in, but this time we realised there was huge double wooden doors which when we entered realised was a life.

I love decorations but also interior design, I fell in love with this antique mannequin, just love the rugged rough look like its been to good use. I love all types of old fashion and antique things.

Reflection: When I was really young ( maybe 3/4 ) I watched a history discovery channel which I can still remember now, it was about Egyption pyramids and mummies and how the history of life after death was celebrated, each day the program was about a different time and culture the more I watched it the more I was so deluged into the history and the program that I wanted to become an archeologist.

If you have a dream no matter what; listen to your heart, having obstacles in the way is a good thing, if theres not you're not challenging yourself enough to your fullest potential, which I can promise, persevere and you'll make it, just never give up and never take the easiest root.


No comments:

Post a Comment